
First, I want to start off by saying, Thor, Shine Sweet Freedom is my fucking jam. As soon as I get back, we will iBlaze and both rock the fuck out to that shit.
There are lots of remixes to this song, no one else should bother to make a remix. Calvin wins, he's a genius and has now officially fully redeemed himself to me for sucking live in New York.
Also, I am still fluent in electro, everyone else should probably brush up on their vocab. (Except you Thor, obviously)
Jones, bump this in the basement for me, I Love You, first chance I get to take a vacation, I'm flying to the kailodge. Master shump shall commence.
Right click and press save as...
Shakira: She Wolf (Calvin Harris Remix)
Right click link and press save as...
This is off his album, Ready For The Weekend, just came out recently, it's bomb, I just bought it. You should too, especially if you bump Ready For The Weekend and Katy Perry remix on the reg's, don't be a douche.
Calvin Harris: You Used To Hold Me
Right click link and press save as...
Calvin Harris: The Rain
Right click link and press save as...
Calvin Harris: Limits
Right click link and press save as...
Calvin Harris: Stars Come Out
Right click link and press save as...
Only for the dirtiest at heart:
The Yung Punx: Rock Star (Shinichi Osawa Remix)
Right click link and press save as...
This is typical Shinichi "I'm a genius, the rest of you can only wonder how I made this"

No comments:
Post a Comment