
Isn't that an incredible picture? I think so. It's actually a galaxy named Andromeda and it's visible with the naked eye. In the fall, if you face eastward while looking up at the night sky there's a giant box-shaped constellation named Pegasus. Two of the "legs" on the Pegasus are actually another constellation called Andromeda (I believe). Above one of the stars in the constellation is another tiny, faint white ball. That bad boy is the Andromeda galaxy, which is what you're staring at right now.
That has nothing to do with this post but I've had the picture saved on my desktop for quite a while now and I figured it was time to share my amazement with all of you. My regards to whatever telescope or astronomer sitting under an observatory's camera took this.
The following is a little song that falls in the same category as Diamond Cut's Teardrops. Smooth and catchy, it talks about dancing among other things. Truly a sweet summer sound that will leave your eardrums ringing with content.
Paul - Shine Sweet Freedom
And what a title he has chosen as well. Oh sweet, sweet freedom.
Walk with me, walk with me, dance with me, shine the light on me...

No comments:
Post a Comment