
You've probably heard the original version of this song on the new Bud Light Lime commercials. Anheuser-Busch should have stuck with (not to be patriotic or anything) their red/white and blue cans. The only thing worse I can think of than Bud Light Lime is Tostitos Hint of Lime tortilla chips. What a joke. If I wanted lime in my beer, or on my chips, I would take the necessary precautions toward enjoyment of said flavors myself.
Regardless, I now unfortunately associate Satigold's gorgeous song with the stupid animated 30 second short that hits me on the head every 2 minutes between NASCAR recaps and Sportscenter top 10 lists where baseball makes, well, any of the top 10. (c'mon ESPN, you can do better. Much better. Check out Fox Soccer Network for a hot second, or your European channels. Feel me?)
But luckily, as I was bouncing between download links and iTunes the other day I was hit in the head with something much more delectable. From the first bump of the bass to the end of the song when Santigold's voice can be heard trailing off singing "turn out the lights..." the Tepr remix leaves you wondering, if pot's not legal, should music like this be?
Without further ado, and there's been plenty already, I present you with something that will keep your feet tapping (even at work) and your girl moving (under the sheets).
Santigold - Lights Out (Tepr Emo Remix)
Now I, too, can turn off my lights

No comments:
Post a Comment