
Bad News first: Frankmusik's album came out, it's half really dope, but of that half, we've already heard most of the tracks. Also, the other half are primarily not dope in my opinion for one reason, they are ballads. Now, don't get me wrong, I'm not hating on them simply because they're ballads. I respect the fact that my boy Franky may have wanted to express his feelings through ballad, it's just that the new crazy genre of synth-pop that he created is what I love him for and I think there is still so much more he could do with it and that's he more creative than putting that many ballads on his album.
If you're not bumping Acid Girls ft. Frankmusik: Wake Up (I posted it a while back), I feel bad for you.
Good News: There are some dope ones we have not heard yet.
Right click these and press save as...
Frankmusik: Gotta Boyfriend
Frankmusik: Time Will Tell
I love these songs, you're still the man Frankmusik.

1 comment:
http://deathelectro.com/wp-content/audio/Frankmusik%20-%20Confusion%20Girl%20(Russ%20Chimes%20Remix).mp3
to add to Frankmusik
Post a Comment