
First off, I want to say welcome to my boy Thor. Shizzy Baby has a lot of shit going on these days and as a result, Thor, a mate of mine who knows what's good and if you haven't already realized, is magical with words has joined the roster. Thankfully he's been hitting us with crack left and right.
I'm currently getting involved in the Aussie electro scene in Sydney and figured I'd take a minute to update with some of the special things that are happening in the world of hip hop.
CuDi may be better than Drizzy, but the competition is starting to get too close to call.
Drake ft. Nipsey Hussle: Killers
Jay-Z ft. Drake: Off That (Prod. by Timbaland)
Yes, this is real. If you're a real Weezy or Drake fan, you recognize the beat. If not, it's ok, you're still allowed to like it.
Drake ft. Kanye West, Lil Wayne & Eminem: Forever
Again, if you're a Drizzy or Weezy fan, you recognize the instrumental, newness nevertheless:
Birdman ft. Drake & Lil Wayne: Money 2 Blow
JD Era ft. Drake: Rock & Roll
Cudder album drop Sep. 15th (I guarantee it will be the best hip hop album of the year) Yes, Blueprint 3 is coming out this year.
KiD CuDi: That Girl
KiD CuDi: Follow Me
Weezy!
Omarion ft. Lil Wayne: I Get It In
Wale, my boy.
Wale: My Sweetie

No comments:
Post a Comment