Friday, August 21, 2009

Down Undah



Why is there a picture of the Sydney Opera House? Other than the fact that it's a work of sheer architectural brilliance, it is probably the single most widely used pictorial representation of Australia, and while this post has nothing to do with Australia, it has everything to do with going there. This one's for you homie. You know who you are.

David Guetta and Kid Cudi - Memories
Right click, save as and turn the volume up.


And you know, just because, I'm gonna make this one a special double post. I had work this morning at 8:30 but was up until 3 cruising the blogosphere and now I'm straight swimming in pure FIRE. And what better way to experience fire than to share it with all of you. Don't ask any questions, just download, spin that volume knob all the way to the right, and push play.

First up is a track from a friend of ours who's been mentioned quite a bit before. His name is Grum and the song's called Hearbeats. Oh, by the way, it's the extended mix. (is there another one?)

Grum - Heartbeats Extended

The next one is by this dude Edwin Van Cleef. Weird name, great music. Add in the remix by my boy Justin Faust and you've got yourself a gem.

Edwin Van Cleef I Want You (Justin Faust Remix)

And finally, the best, of course, for last. If you can still hear yourself think, either find some new speakers or seriously, turn that shit all the way up. I'm going to rock out to this as I post it just so I know what I'm getting myself, and you guys, all into.

Diamond Cut - Teardrops

Editor's note: If you've heard Stardust - Music Sounds Better, I'm of the school of thought that says saying to someone "oh baby, the music sounds better with you" is essentially paying that person the ultimate compliment. (In other words, ladies, when I say this to you, you will be swooning.) Teardrops does the same thing, just listen for the "and the music don't feel like it did when I felt it with you."

Now there's love if I've ever heard it.

No comments:

 
counter on blogger