I don't have a picture of the beach for this one, or a snapshot from the dashboard of a moving car.
I'm not going to say anything I have/haven't already said.
This is how I would describe the song:
If "Driving to Heaven" is driving to heaven, then this song is like the pit stop along the way where you have to sort of take a look behind you and say, "holy shit dude" but then you take a look in front of you and you're like, "word. let's do this".
If you understand what that means, you've already downloaded the song and have begun listening to it. If you don't, you're probably scratching your head or thinking, "what the f-, bro?".
If you're the latter, just take a gander. Or, you can even search for it at YouTube and listen to it to decide if you like it or not first.
Either way,
Here's this:
Jose Amnesia - Follow Me (Original Mix)


No comments:
Post a Comment