Friday, May 14, 2010

FALKIN A



As I admired a plane before deciding to take off...I realized that for me, like so many people, (tempted to say most, but I know I can't) it started with Bob Marley. And as I think about the way I view life now and how I live it, I realize that Bob Marley has never left me, and that the artists I like most, embody his spirit and that there is an element to their music that is the same as Mr. Marleys'

The point is, there are people who stay true to themselves, and in being true to themselves, only share with us...good vibrations.

Drake ft. Aiko: July

For that same reason, wanted to say thank you Fred. I've longed for some new remixes. Just in time.

The formula hasn't changed because it's perfect, but we need newer vocals to keep on flowing.

Long live Falke.


vVv <3's


but vVv arguably <3's


more. Problem?

Nope. No problems. No issues. No beef. No worries. No ceilings

No comments:

 
counter on blogger