Thursday, May 27, 2010

The F Ain't For Flaw



Sleepin at the top
Nightmares of the bottom
Everybody wanna be fly till ya swat em
Who am I to talk?
I ain't shittin roses
We in the same picture, but we all got different poses
Now I'm lookin in my rearview
I see life in it
I try to slow down
I get rear-ended
Pause
Like a red light
I'm dead right?
Highway to heaven
God, do you see my headlights?
They say you don't know what you do until you stop doin it
Well call me clueless cuz I do this
Attention all shooters
I'm a shooting star
Life is a hole
And I'm a shoot for par
Searchin for today
Instead I found tomorrow
So I put that shit right back when I see what I found tomorrow
Young Money CMR
Blood like a scar
Weezy F Baby
And the F ain't for Flaw
Muthafucka

No comments:

 
counter on blogger