Sunday, July 12, 2009

Shizzy Baby Is Hungover





I'm quite hungover as a result of some enjoyable festivities this weekend. But luckily for you, that means that I am going on a posting flurry. I promise, nothing but fire.

Moby is such a weiner, but I love these

Right click link and press save as...

Right click link and press save as...

Also, if you play FIFA or are just cool, you probably already have this. If you don't, don't worry, you're still cool (after all, you know about this blog), but let me just make you feel a little bit cooler.

Sam Sparro: Black & Gold
Right click link and press save as...

Right click link and press save as...

Right click link and press save as...

Shawn Chrystoper is an up and coming rapper I really like. He does all his own production too, he fucks with Sam's shit real nice here also.

Shawn Chrystopher ft. Sam Sparro: Not Really Here

More Sam Sparro that I really like. Sam Sparro & Frankmusik are the future. Nu-disco baby.

Sam Sparro: 21st Century Life
Right click link and press save as...

Sam Sparro: Sick

Sam Sparro: Pocket
Right click link and press save as...

Sam Sparro: Too Many Questions
Right click link and press save as...

Sam Sparro: Hot Mess
Right click link and press save as...

Basically, Sam Sparro is the man

Other stuff I like...

Bacon Popper: Free (Remix)
Right click link and press save as...

MSTRKRFT ft. John Legend: Heartbreaker (Wolfgang Gartner Remix)
Right click link and press save as...

Right click link and press save as...


Shizzy Fuckin Baby, Who better?

Also, read dudesabode.blogspot.com if you're looking to be entertained by some insightful and comedic social commentary.

No comments:

 
counter on blogger