
I'm trying to think of the right word to describe the songs in this post, I believe the term people would like to use is 'Indie' but I despise that word. It's such a blanket term and encompasses a lot of crap that I don't like. These tracks are soothing, space out. Sit by the ocean and listen to them in silence with waves in the background and lose yourself. Or channel Brendan Gibney/ Bob Ross and do some painting.
Ellie Goulding's voice is magical, I'm pretty sure I'd let her follow me around all day.
Ellie Goulding: Not Following You
Right click link and press save as...
Ellie Goulding: Guns + Horses
Anni Rossi: Ecology
Right click link and press save as...
El Perro Del Mar: Coming Down The Hill
Right click link and press save as...
Anna Ternheim: Come Fly With Me (Sinatra Cover)
Right click link and press save as...
Do I lose my imaginary G pass for posting this? Fuck it.
Elizabeth & The Catapult: Momma's Boy
Right click link and press save as...
That's G

No comments:
Post a Comment