
Here's a bunch of random shit that I'm into right now.
Lily Allen, ever since Alfy, I've always loved her. If you don't know what that is, go to some of my first posts ever. Try and guess who this song is about, sorry people who don't like musicians getting political, I guess I have two words for you...
Lily Allen: Fuck You
Right click link and press save as...
Lily Allen: Fuck You (Doctor Rosen Remix)
Right click link and press save as...
I could act real masculine and pretend I didn't think Love Story was amazing, but why would I do that?
Taylor Swift: You're Not Sorry (CSI Remix)
Right click link and press save as...
Jon Schmidt: Love Story vs. Viva La Vida (Instrumental)
Right click link and press save as...
Random Shit:
Black Moth Super Rainbow: Twin Of Myself
Right click link and press save as...
YACHT: Psychic City
Right click link and press save as...
Tinchy Stryder: Number 1
Kid British: Lost In London
Simian Mobile Disco: Audacity Of Huge
Basement Jaxx: Raindrops
Martin Solveig ft. Dragonette: Boys & Girls
Super Viral Brothers: Hot Chocolate + Polar Bear Rug (Dada Life Remix)
Disclaimer, this song is the mother of an 80's baby from the hood
Animal Collective: My Girls
I'm assuming most people have these two, but if you don't, shame on you, so here go:
Passion Pit: Moths' Wings
Right click link and press save as...
Passion Pit: Little Secrets
Right click link and press save as...
Wow, I'm really hammered right now. Also, if my future first wife is reading this, we are actually going to live in Paris at some point before we die. 1

No comments:
Post a Comment