
GRUM is Swedish, he's 19, and he's the man, some of these I've posted before, but I feel like my following has grown so I am going to repost those.
Rafale: Drive (GRUM Remix)
Right click and press save as...
Tommy Sparks: Miracles (GRUM Remix)
Jake Island: What If You Wanted More (GRUM Remix)
Right click and press save as...
Arman Van Helden: You Don't Know Me (GRUM Remix)
GRUM: Woah
Reposts below, these are must haves a.k.a it would be stupid of you to not have them:
Friendly Fires: Skeleton Boy (GRUM Remix)
*Personal Favorite*
Anoraak: Nightdrive With You (GRUM Remix)
Right click and press save as...

2 comments:
The remix of Grum is good but I prefer the original track of Rafale.
This band produce interesting tracks like "Drive" or "Rock It don't Stop It".
However you can support this band on Kisskissbankbank.com website here :
http://www.kisskissbankbank.com/projects/rafale
Enjoy
It's true we can coproduce Rafale on kisskissbankbank website.
Look this video concerning the project of Rafale.
Thanks very much for the information Morgan.
Post a Comment