The lack of Wayne has left a hole in my heart, there is still a lot of capacity to love no doubt, but suddenly a great deal of joy I was used to experiencing steadily for 7 years is not around as much. I'm not sad or anything because I know it'll only make it so much sweeter when it returns, and I love how the occasional leak has me giddy like a lil kid.
Plus, I can only do today, so I'm gonna do today.
The Game ft. Like Father, Like Son: Everything Red
I look forward to filling some of that void with one of my lady loves. My favorite thing about _M_I_A_ is that if I listen to her a lot, I really get the sense that she's not trying to be weird or different for the sake of it, she just is, and that realness drives me to love her music. This track is not poppy, but if you pick up it's vibe, it's absolutely incredible. The video is V also.
_M_I_A_: Born Free



No comments:
Post a Comment