Friday, April 30, 2010

Baby Wooon't you Come and Hooooold Me?

It's Friday. It's sunny out. I'm going to the city to get my party on this evening.
Work? Naw, man. Shit's real. Really real. Right Coopshow?

I bumped this on my way to work this morning with the windows down. Let's just say it turned a few mom-taking-toddlers-to-preschool heads.

A while back I posted another song by ODahl, called "Your Arms Around Me." This next song is by the Swedish producer as well, and is really very similar to Arms Around Me. Maybe he just likes that notion, or maybe he just isn't trying to do anything else. Who knows? Who cares?

This is a feel good song, if not a great one. And feeling good is where it's at, as far as I'm concerned.

So, baby, come and hold me. We can feel good together.

ODahl - Hold Me

No comments:

 
counter on blogger