While I'm on the topic of friends, I'd like to acknowledge the recent discoveries of another good amigo of mine, featured below.
I, too, wanna lie in bed and do anything, or nothing (including playing FIFA 2010), while listening to these tracks.
And, while we're on the subject of listening to tracks, especially being in bed while high and happy and listening to tracks, I think all you faithful readers out there deserve a little something to wake up to tomorrow and wind your Sunday down with when the evening comes. Chances are, I'll be doing similarly.
Besides, the best thing to do in the midst of a full-on music binge is find ways to continue and elevate it.
With that I add my contributions to the electrobinge that I think has spread much farther than to our two heads.
Enjoy:

This first one has the same sort of feel as Cruising does, and is definitely a track to roll the windows down to. Among other things. Great/weird sounds goin' on throughout and a lovely sort of, let's-forget-about-all-this-and-get-away feeling. While the "all this" is up for discussion, the forget and get away never is and I don't believe ever will be.
Fabian - Heatwave

The second one is by a group whom I'm sure you are all familiar with: Empire of the Sun. Quirky but smooth, at once careless head-nodding in a warm summer breeze and sit and wait, watch as the world unfolds before you introspective, these guys are sure to provide the extra push you need to slip once again into your own beautiful delusion, over and over again.
Empire of the Sun - Half Mast
If you'll excuse me, I have a Champion's League campaign to continue. Sevilla Campeones...

No comments:
Post a Comment