Saturday, November 21, 2009

I'm Having Visions of us Breaking Everything on our way out of Town

You know what they say about big titles...

Earlier I posted a little something by Benjamin Diamond, remixed by Alan Braxe. So I did some searching and came across some tunes from Mr. Diamond's album. This is one of my favorites, and the only two words I need to describe it are: love and music.


Benjamin Diamond - Little Scare


And then I have a jam by a group I know everyone's pretty tight with these days, Van She. It's an older track but these songs are like fine wine, ya dig?

Van She - Changes (G.L.O.V.E.S remix)


This part of the post is where I slow it down a little bit, because Thor knows we all need to unwind every now and then. Or all the time. Whatever. Dragonette's "Pick Up the Phone" and "Easy" have been the subjects of blogosphere remixes, so I thought I'd put one up here that sort of transcends genres. I like this version because it dumbs it down and lets you hear the lyrics. Which are where this post's title comes from.


Dragonette - Pick up the Phone (Beaumont remix)

As a side note, Beaumont is a legit music producer as well, and they, or he, or she, has/have done remixes of some of our favorites before. I smell a future post coming.

Last but not least, oh definitely not least, I have for you a remix of someone I never heard of before by a pair of producers I had never heard of before. But I decided to let their song jump out of my speakers and reverberate around my room, just for a little bit, just to see how it felt. And it felt super chilled, and very good. It's funny that we use the word chill to describe that feeling, because when I'm super chill I always manage to get that warm fuzzy feeling all up in this.

Anyway, just because they're from Sweden, and because their remix is bomb, I'm going to share my warm fuzzy feeling with you. And no, Jones, that's not just the scotch talking.

Anna Ternheim - My Heart Still Beats For You (Kläder & Vapen Remix)

No comments:

 
counter on blogger