Monday, March 9, 2009

Being Lazy




I've been lazy about posting some hot stuff that I've gotten recently, so here's a bunch of it.

Drake ft. Lil Wayne & Truth: I'm Goin In

Drake and Wayne kill this track, the Truth is not bad, but according to Drake's blog, him and Wayne don't know the Truth and there will be a different undisclosed rapper on the final cut, my guess is Kanye.

The Ian Carey Project: Get Shaky (Ian Carey Vocal Mix)

Straight party jam, played it for a number of girls this past weekend, they all loved it, as will you.

Lioness: You're My Heart (Pilotpriest Remix)

I got this one from my friend Chip, I would say it puts me in the same mood as Destination Pt. 1

Rosso: Saxophone Baby (Shinichi Osawa Remix)

Cazals: Poor Innocent Boys (Shinichi Osawa Remix)
Right click link and press save as

These two tracks above are some hardcore electro shit, they have Osawa's signature sound, but are real dirty, I love them, but some people may think they are too much noise for their liking. Here is some other bomb Shinichi shit that is not as hardcore.

Digitalism: Pogo (Shinichi Osawa Remix)

Shinichi Osawa: Star Guitar (Retouched Edit)

De De Mouse: Light Night Dance (Shinichi Osawa Remix)

Alex Gopher: Aurora (Shinichi Osawa Remix)

Shinichi Osawa: Dreamhunt

No comments:

 
counter on blogger