Monday, March 23, 2009

80Kidz






The 80Kidz are an electro sensation from Japan. I honestly am convinced that they are the next Justice, as in the next real big electronic music group to take the music scene by storm, their original music and their remixes are crazy. They also have their own sound, and like Justice it is really pushing the limits with experimental electronic sound and can quite successfully get you pretty amped up as well. Here is a sampling of some of their stuff I like most.

Futurecop! : Class of 1984 (80Kidz Remix)

TV On The Radio: Staring at the Sun (80Kidz Remix)

8otto: AF(80Kidz Remix)

CSS: Left Behind (80Kidz Remix)

Black Kids: I'm Not Gonna Teach (80Kidz Remix)

Ayumi Hamasaki: Rule (80Kidz Remix)

DaTa: Rapture (80Kidz Remix)

Sherbets: Mad Disco (80Kidz Remix)

Thieves Like Us: Drugs In My Body (80Kidz Remix)

Two Original Songs:

80Kidz: He's A Pirate (Fucking Amazing)

80Kidz: Life Begins at Eighty

80Kidz: Life Begins at Eighty (Piano Version)

No comments:

 
counter on blogger