Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Young Wild Free



I had something all lined up to write here but that was yesterday and so now all I can say is thank you to @iGetmuzik for continually pumping out the hip hop freshness that is the "hood shit that keeps [our] heads out of the clouds".

I remember seeing Wiz on stage in '08 like it was yesterday and every time I hear another song of his I can't help but think back to when Say Yeah got the crowd going and smile because I've seen history happen.

Wiz and Snoop - Young Wild and Free


Of course this wouldn't be a post without some "dreamlike and ambient shit" to get us up there in the first place.

Fred Falke - When I look Into Your Eyes (Kyle Rayner Remix)

Not sure if I've put this one up yet already but if it's a repeat I can't say I apologize. Stardust's Music Sounds Better goes "the music sounds better with you" and though he's probably talking about something a little more hallucinogenic than a girl (though a girl by any other name) when this next track says "you are the music you are the song" I can't help but think that comparing someone to music is one of the best ways of saying <3

Radio Ink - Wish U Were Here (Diamond Cut Remix)

No comments:

 
counter on blogger