
It's a great feeling, no? to be able to say to someone hey, I think I like you too!
This is a simple song with a simple message but it feels great every time.
Jamaica - I Think I Like U 2 (Breakbot Remix) - right click, save as
Some more Breakbot for you. But this one is for after you and whoever it is you like too get together and start figuring things out on a little bit of a deeper level.
Pacific! - Hold Me (Breakbot Remix) - right click, save as
A Sunday Slowdown wouldn't be the same without a little bit of love from my favorite Swedish producer: Odahl. Though this track doesn't quite fit into the "slowdown" category, it should get you nonetheless. Songs without vocals/lyrics are like those children's books I'm sure you've all seen at one point. The books without any words, just pictures - and you (or whoever was reading to you at the time) get to make up the story as you go. Though some basic elements may remain the same the beauty is that each time you "read" the book it's a new story. Oh, and this story is remixed by none other than Diamond Cut, who has put out some stellar remixes in the past.
Odahl - Hello Hello (Diamond Cut Remix) - right click, save as
I'll wrap it up with a little Grum. This one is for when your story goes awry or whoever you liked too doesn't really like you. It happens, though and the best way (clearly) to get it out of your system is to dance it out, I guess. At least I think that's what this song is trying to tell me.
Fenech Soler - Lies (Grum Remix) - right click, save as
The sun may rise in the east at least it's settled in a final location and with it we here on the west coast must go also. May your meeting tomorow with these songs be pleasant, may your dancefloors be neon-lit and bright. However you choose to enjoy your holidays, just remember to keep the playlist going.

No comments:
Post a Comment