Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I've Found My Theme Song







I posted it yesterday, but I think I've listened to this verse 1000 times in under 24 hours.

I got a big egooo... ha ha ha
Oh such a big egooo... uh uh uh
I got a big eh eh eh...ego
She love my big... eh eh eh, ego
So stroke my big... eh eh eh, ego
I like to joke around a little bit ,but here we go
Welcome to the wonderfuld world of
Go play the hurl cuz everything I throw up, blow up
Talkin to the girl she said kno what, grow up, you nasty
I don't understand why they trippin if you ask me
Flow just the nicest
I admit the propane I just spit prolly just raised the gas prices
Everybody in the club tryin to get as fresh as me
What you want dawg?
Trying to stay recession free
And spit refreshingly when I rock the stadium
You'll prolly get sweaty you should bring a extra tee
Now I'm standin next to Jay, who's standin next to B
Could have been anywhere in the world but you're here with me
That's good for my egooo
Me and my egooo
And he go whereever we go
My ego is my imaginary friend He was with me when I was only imagining
I had dreams of the league,
One day I play kobe or walk up to Puff and, he would really know me
Coulda let the dream killers kill my self esteem Or use the arrogance as a steam that powered my dreams

... I'll see you at the top

No comments:

 
counter on blogger